- JN -032023-1927309
- Mar 15, 2023
The incumbent will be primarily responsible for reviewing Financial Statement Draft for our fund clients as well as ad hoc regulatory reporting.
- Accurate and timely peer review of Financial Statements for investment funds assigned (including Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Statement of Changes in Net Assets, Investment Statement, Cash Flow Statements and relevant Note Disclosures, including pertinent ratios)
- Extract and interpret information from financial records of funds
- Ensure adherence to reporting guidelines as they relate to security types, derivative instruments, income accruals, foreign exchange, capital stock, expense accrual, and income and capital gains distributions
- Work with peers in our Malaysia and Luxembourg offices to deliver the (un)audited financial statements accurately and per agreed deadline
- Work with external auditors, consultants and client to deliver the (un)audited financial statements accurately and per agreed deadline
- Liaise with valuations, Depositary, record keeper and other teams to obtain information
- Create Financial Statement templates for new clients in accordance with the disclosure requirements and rules
- Implement effective controls and processes in order to maintain accurate records, and identify and mitigate business risk
- Effectively apply and administer changes to regulations and legislation to service deliverables
- Maintain up to date knowledge on changes made to GAAP and IFRS as it relates to the financial and tax reporting for mutual, hedge and pool funds.
- Responsible for the oversight and timely daily MiFID II transaction reporting to the European Regulators
- Responsible for the oversight and timely quarterly and annual MiFID II KIID and PRIIP reporting for clients.
- Ad hoc project work, where necessary
- Ad hoc monthly tasks.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.