Financial Controller - Construction
- BBBH769080 May 28, 2021 Competitive
Financial Controller, Dublin, Fit-out/Construction, SME Experience Required, Reporting to the COO, Full ownership of the Finance Function
- Full Transitional Responsibility for the day to day finance and accounts operations, process and oversee full spectrum of financial and cost accounting functions
- Maintenance and management of company asset base
- Responsible for weekly, monthly & quarterly accounts and preparation of reporting packs
- Management of key internal and external relationships, stakeholders, auditors, etc
- Compile annual returns, monthly management accounts, external reporting, tax compliance (VAT, RCT RTD etc) and support the coordination of the audit process for the 2 companies of the group.
- Preparation of year-end financial statements, ensuring compliance with accounting standards, management of the yearly audit process and ensuring completion of any and all relevant statutory requirements.
- Drive business planning, budgeting, forecasting and provide costing and KPI reports
- Perform project profitability analysis monthly reporting to the management team
- Responsible for doing the Weekly and Monthly Payroll.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, CPA, ACCA)
- Excellent IT skills and full proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel
- Experience in the Fit-out/Construction industry is essential
- Flexibility to support all team members and willingness to ensure team goals are achieved.
- SME experience is essential
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Knowledge of Sub-Contractor payments highly desirable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Director | Accountancy & Finance