- JN -032023-1926687
- Mar 07, 2023
- €40k - €50k
Currently working with a leading financial advisory institution who is looking for financial analysts for temp & perm roles. This role involves cash management and preparing reports.
Morgan Mckinley has partnered with a leading financial company to find financial analysts who would be aiding in the audit process.
We have both temporary and permanent roles available. The role will be hybrid with the main office situated in Dublin.
As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for cash management as well as ledger reconciliations. This role will also involve preparing reports and assisting in audits.
Your day to day could look something like this:
- Leading month end close process and booking journals to the company's system, calculating revenue in accordance with various contracts and raising sales invoices, management of our receivables and preparation of monthly balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Assist in the preparation of the Statutory Accounting and Reporting Process including liaising with the business/external auditors, closing out queries, preparation and filing of the financial statements
- Assisting in the preparation of the month end reporting process, preparation of weekly debtors report for senior management.
- Support the business on new business and growth initiatives:
- Qualified or Part-Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA)
- Good understanding of the regulatory & control framework
- Strong financial analysis
- Financial Services experience
- Portfolio integration experience (desirable)
Some of the benefits include but not limited to:
- 20 days annual leave per annum plus 3 company days
- Robust further education scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Wellness Programme
If this role looks like something you'd be interested in, apply today with a copy of your CV!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.