- Jan 25, 2023
Exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated newly qualified accountant to join a leading Irish PLC as a Financial Analyst.
As the successful candidate you will work as part of a high performing team and be heavily involved in the preparation of the groups consolidated budget, financial planning, and analysis. You will also gain exposure to reporting to senior management and Investor Relations and be responsible for business performance related sections of the annual report.
This is the ideal role for a motivated professional with a looking to progress their career working in a business with an excellent culture of promoting high performing employees and developing future finance leaders.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide analysis for the monthly Board and management reporting processes with a key focus on trend analysis, KPI's and performance drivers
- Preparation of the preliminary and final budget outputs for the Group
- Preparation of briefing materials for Senior Management and Investor Relations
- Review and analysis of financial reporting notes and disclosures
- Work closely with the wider finance team and support the business at Divisional and Group level
- Focus on continuous improvements in all processes and outputs to add value and drive business results
- Build strong relationships while working extensively with Divisional Finance teams on and provide value add insight into their performance and results
- Provide high quality ad hoc analysis to senior management as requested to support decision making.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA qualified accountant with 0-2 years PQE
- Strong academic record Experience working in high performing team
- Team player with ability to contribute both individually and as part of a team.
- Self-motivated with a high degree of initiative; comfortable working in a demanding fast paced environment.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable liaising with senior management.
- Good financial and analytical skills, with excellent attention to detail and a focus on results
- Ability to multitask within tight deadlines.
- Strong IT Skills
- Prior exposure to Group reporting and processes.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.