- Dublin City Centre
- JN -092023-1947457
- Sep 19, 2023
- €50k - €70k
Are you a newly qualifed accountant or a part qualified accountant with experience working in the insurance industry? Then this could be a great role for you.
We have an excellent opportunity, with a leading reinsurance company, for a newly qualified Financial Accountant. There are excellent career progression opportunities. The role is based in Dublin City Centre and is hybrid.
Working closely with the Financial Controller the successful candidate will play a fundamental role in the delivery of the quarterly financial and regulatory reporting processes and will be responsible for coordinating the process in line with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) requirements
- Recently qualified ACA/ACCA Accountant
- Experience working in insurance or a professional services firm an advantage
- Experience with SAP an advantage
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong communications skills both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience working in a busy environment and working to deadlines
- Work well as part of a team
- Responsible for the co-ordination of the quarterly financial statements and internal management review process
- Responsible for the co-ordination of the quarterly regulatory returns
- Manage and contribute to the production of the Company's annual statutory financial statements on an IFRS basis
- Responsible for cash management and reconciliation
- Assist with the preparation of the Company's tax returns
- Evaluate and improve processes and procedures within the scope of the role as required
- Involvement in efficiency initiatives to improve the workflow within the department and the company
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.