- Dublin City Centre
- JN -052023-1932339
- May 05, 2023
Unique opportunity for a highly motivated recently qualified accountant with an outstanding academic record to join an investment management business in Dublin City Centre
Exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated recently qualified accountant with an outstanding academic record to join an investment management business that prides itself on investing in property, quoted and unquoted equities, private equity, venture and development capital in Ireland and abroad.
The role, Financial Accountant will play a key role in the finance team, which is responsible for monthly financial and management accounting, financial reporting, treasury and compliance with tax requirements.
As the successful applicant you will get broad exposure to the commercial side of the business including getting exposure to transaction accounting including acquisitions.
This is an ideal role for a high achieving qualified accountant who wants to work in a business where you learn and develop by facing new challenges and learn from industry leaders.
- Preparation of monthly financial and management accounts
- Preparation of Statutory Financial Statements for the group
- Working as part of accounts receivable and accounts payable team
- Working with the Financial Controller to manage the treasury function and loan portfolio
- Support the investment team, where necessary in financial analysis and due diligence on investment and property opportunities
- Work closely with the Senior Financial Accountant to manage the treasury function and loan portfolio for the group
- Liaise with external tax advisors ensuring timely filing of annual tax returns
- Liaise with External Auditors
The Ideal Candidate
- Big 4 trained Qualified accountant with an exception academic / performance record
- Highly organised with a keen attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills; comfortable in dealing with all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and a self-starter
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Team Leader | Accounting & Finance - Commerce & Industry