Financial Accountant - High Growth Business
- BBBH784236 Jun 15, 2021 Competitive
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious qualified accountant to join a high growth business based in Dublin West as a Financial Accountant.
The role of Financial Accountant is a newly created role within the company and will support the Finance division by providing timely and insightful accounting and finance information.
- Prepare and present monthly management accounts and reporting packs to senior management team
- Prepare and present weekly Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports
- Prepare budgets, forecasts, and monitor company cashflow.
- Process monthly recharges, ensuring compliance with various complex customer and supplier agreements
- Complete VAT, Intrastat & VIES returns.
- Balance Sheet / General Ledger reconciliations
- Partner with colleagues across the business to resolve any queries and ensure all charges are correct
- Identify areas for process/system improvements
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Experience working within an internal Finance function
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, including advanced formulas, pivot tables, look-ups etc
- Excellent numerical ability and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Consultant | Accounting & Finance - Financial Services
353 (0) 1 44 85 687