Financial Accountant - FMCG
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH790903 Aug 24, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is delighted to be working exclusively with a leading FMCG business in Dublin City Centre who are looking to grow their high performing team by hiring a recently qualified financial ac
As the successful applicant you will be responsible for completing the month-end close and reporting of statutory accounts in accordance with IFRS. You will also gain huge exposure to business partnering by working with colleagues across the business in Dublin and internationally by conducting financial analysis to aid key decisions.
This is an amazing opportunity for a recently qualified accountant who is interested building their career in the FMCG industry and is looking to work in a business that sells and distributes household brands globally.
- Preparation and analysis of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of annual financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- Business partner with colleagues across the business to help enhance decision making
- Process complex financial transactions; identify and analyse exemptions.
- Support tax analysis and tax returns and implement strict financial controls.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors.
- Get involved in the preparation of budgets, forecasts and cash flows.
- Support the monthly consolidation process
- Preparation and analysis of Transfer Pricing
- Ad hoc duties as required
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant with 0-2 years PQE
- Experience in the production/audit of statutory Financial Statements is essential.
- Understanding of Transfer pricing is a distinct advantage
- A working knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
- Strong analytical, problem solving and creative skills.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work on own initiative
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Consultant | Accounting & Finance - Financial Services
353 (0) 1 44 85 687