You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH790526 Aug 17, 2021 Competitive
Unique opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a multinational media business who are going through a stage of growth and looking to hire a motivated professional to their team
The role of Finance Manager reports directly to the Group Financial Controller and is responsible for producing financial information for both the EMEA and US entities.
This is an excellent position that will allow you to interact with stakeholders across the business and influence decision making during the companies growth.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for both EMEA and US Entities and analysis of actual vs budgeted
- Posting journals, prepayments, accruals, and balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensuring all financial reporting is submitted in a timely manner
- Lead the accounts payable / accounts receivable function
- Preparation and process payroll
- Get involved in budgeting and forecasting processes
- Identify areas for process improvements within the finance department
- Provide analysis of data to assist decision-making across the business
- Liaise with external auditors
- Assist with other ad hoc tasks as required
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified accountant with 1-3 years PQE working within an industry role
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Effective team player, with a positive and flexible attitude
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong Excel skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Consultant | Accounting & Finance - Financial Services
353 (0) 1 44 85 687