- Feb 03, 2023
Finance Analyst | Permanent | Dublin / Hybrid
An exciting new opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join a growing Financial Services company. The Financial Analyst will look after the cash receipts of more than 25 portfolios across both residential and corporate loans. The Financial Analyst will support new business development and growth opportunities.
- Keep financial information & records accurate, up to date and accessible.
- Daily review of bank statements.
- Process customer driven transactions, including refunds, journals, and cash payments.
- Provide administrative support to ensure effective and efficient financial operations.
- Support new business development and growth initiatives.
- Support in assessing financial aspects of systems, such as process testing.
- Assist with the identification and implementation of efficiencies across the team.
- Compliance through Risk Management.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Maintain accurate records for Audit Purposes
- Ensure all tasks are conducted in a manner compliant with all policies, procedures, legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Degree in Business/Finance or equivalent.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Knowledge of the financial dynamics of the business.
- Experience in the Financial Services industry.
- Ability to take ownership and investigate breaks.
- Excellent Time Management skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Consultant | Banking & Financial Services Recruitment