- JN -032023-1927345
- Mar 16, 2023
- €60 - €70 ph
Looking for a senior Executive Assistant with a minimum of 6 years experience in a professional environment. This is a temporary role with a view to permanency based in North Dublin.
We are looking for a professional, diligent, organised individual who has a proven ability to manage the administration of multiple projects as well as providing administrative support to the Senior Executive team.
- Provide reception and office administration, including responsibility for incoming and outgoing post, stationery and other orders, couriers and taxis
- Schedule appointments and coordinate diary management for CEO
- Travel management for Executive team
- Communicate directly on behalf of the CEO to various internal and external stakeholders
- Participate, schedule, and prepare the agenda and minutes
- Treat all matters related to this office with discretion and confidentiality
- Administer tasks and correspondences related to CEO
- Liaise with various stakeholders and senior management
- Oversee record management and file structure for the team
- Collate key performance indicators for monthly reports
- Prepare, draft and edit written correspondence to internal and external stakeholders
- Complete any other duties as directed
The successful candidate will have:
- A relevant third level qualification or relevant experience
- At least 6 years previous work experience as an Executive/Personal Assistant at a MD/CEO level
- An ability to work independently and on own initiative whilst being part of a wider team
- Strong administrative skills coupled with an ability to organise and prioritise multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with good decision-making capability
- A proven ability to handle confidential information, be adaptable to various competing demands and demonstrate a high degree of professional service in response to queries
- Good interpersonal skills together with an ability to maintain positive relationships with all employees, senior management and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in IT skills including MS Office and databases
If you are interested and posses the relevant skills, please reach out and apply today!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.