- JN -032023-1927106
- Mar 13, 2023
Opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to support the CEO of an honorable society. The ideal candidate will come from a legal or professional services background.
Executive Assistant to the CEO
Job title: Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer
Hours: Full time (flexible hours to be discussed)
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
City Centre based
The role will be responsible for managing the administrative requirements of and upholding the Office of the Chief Executive Officer.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, you will be a member of staff contributing through teamwork to carrying out the activities of the Society.
You will mainly support the CEO by delivering executive administration functions that support the Office of the CEO and delivery of the strategy. The role will involve a significant level of secretarial/executive administrative activity and serve as a first point of contact for the Office of the CEO.
· Support the Chief Executive in the administration and upholding of the Office of the CEO, which will require dealing with a range of stakeholders and information.
· Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence to the CEO.
· Governance: Provide administrative support in relation to meeting the governance requirements of the Society. This will include:
· scheduling meetings, preparing draft agendas, minutes, and papers/reports in advance;
· ensuring papers, briefing notes and documents are provided to the CEO in a timely fashion in advance of the CEO attending meetings;
· identifying and ensuring that compliance requirements are met in relation to Lobbying, Charities Regulator, Legal Services Regulatory Authority (LSRA); updating relevant policies and procedures.
· Track and maintain staff leave schedule, staff training records, and prepare reports as required.
· Maintain, manage, and archive files including governance, benchers and council / committee members, and staff files.
· Manage information/data sharing and retention in accordance with GDPR requirements and policies. Maintain confidentiality of data.
· Assist the CEO in managing their diary and organising staff/team meetings.
· Organise travel arrangements and accommodation requirements for CEO and other staff members as required.
· Assist the CEO in planning and following up on projects and other assignments.
· Customer / Member / Stakeholder Queries: Deal with queries whether written or verbal and respond appropriately in a timely and professional manner.
· Support the CEO in managing student exam appeals, the conferring process and graduation ceremonies.
· Support the CEO in preparation of student information materials and annual reports.
· Assist with the publication of reports and communications.
· Liaise with Facilities to ensure compliance with Health and Safety regulations.
· Process invoices, raise purchase orders for CEO approval.
· Source products and services, ensuring value for money.
· Provide leave cover for Front of House/Reception staff when required.
· Be flexible, adaptable, and available to take on other tasks or duties as required from time to time.
Skills and experiences L
· At least 3 years' work experience in a similar role.
· Excellent MS office skills.
· Demonstrates well developed decision making, judgment, and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent organisational and planning skills with the ability to prioritise workloads.
· Demonstrates attention to detail and accuracy and ability to co-ordinate/lead on administrative requirements.
· The ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
· Capacity to take ownership of tasks and determination to see them through to a satisfactory conclusion.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to match the environment and stakeholder they are dealing with and with an appropriate level of formality.
· Demonstrates high level of confidentiality and discretion.
· Has experience of organising events, is practical and is good at managing a variety of stakeholders and understanding their needs.
· Ensures that customer service is at the heart of everything they do.
· Live in Ireland and have the right to work in Ireland.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.