- JN -022023-1926020
- Feb 22, 2023
An exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment as a Production Manager with an ever-growing company
Exciting opportunity to work as a Production Manager with manufacturing experience looking to further your career in a growing company in the Dublin 10 area.
This could be next step in your career path that will allow you to expand your experience in a senior management role.
- You will have 50 operatives and 5 team leaders reporting to you
- Engaging in Health & Safety standards and engaging in the continous improvement plan
- Train, coach and motivate the team to maximise production performance focusing on quality, scrap, machine utilisation and labour management.
Develop our manufacturing process to be capable of consistently delivering high volume production on time in full to the right quality standard.
- Monitor and manage manufacturing variances daily, weekly and monthly. Focus on timely confirmations, stock management, labour management, Bom accuracy and cost out projects.
Constantly monitor the line performance by:
- Walking the line
- Verifying that equipment is operating within the specified limits
- Verifying that checks are being carried out
- Verifying that the product quality is in tolerance.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Consultant | Supply Chain & Procurement Recruitment