You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH820703 Jun 28, 2022 €40 - €50 ph
An exciting opportunity to work with a large Pharmaceutical company has come to the market. Our client is recruiting for an Equipment Engineer for their site in Dublin.
This is a 12 month hourly rate contract with a large pipeline of work.
Hourly Rate: €45 - €55 per hour.
- Project management and execution of assigned projects including project prioritization, resources management, status management and external communication.
- Working with various stakeholders, to scope projects and ensure requirements are satisfied. Project input will span from concept, through design, construction, commissioning and operation
- Coordinating the introduction of new processes, equipment and materials including problem solving and troubleshooting equipment issues prior to qualification & start-up
- Development and implementation of maintenance programs and spare parts inventory optimization with the introduction of new equipment.
- Ability to translate strategic/emerging technology solutions into pragmatic executable plans
- Development and management of change controls
- Participate as a member of multidisciplinary site and multisite teams
- Development of detailed specifications, engineering documents, protocols and standard operating procedures
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical) or Relevant Experience
- Typically, 5+ years engineering experience, preferably in the biotechnology industry / aseptic pharmaceutical environment or Automated Inspection, Labelling and Ancillary processes.
For more information on the role please feel free to contact our specialist engineering recruiter Alex Doyle by calling 021 2 300 300 or by emailing email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300