- BBBH784750 Jun 11, 2021 Competitive
One of the world's leading tech giants is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant. This role is great for someone with 5+ years office support/EA roles, ideally in an international environment
The European Legal Central Team is a highly motivated, solution-oriented team that includes attorneys and paralegals based in multiple locations across Europe and whose mission is to drive scale for our European commercial legal support working across the region's most strategic initiatives.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an energising individual that has a positive outlook in business and life, someone that can manage adversity, change, and complexity. You'll need to have the ability to juggle multiple priorities and communicate confidently with stakeholders as you will be managing a busy schedule and some of the busiest inboxes in the industry. The role would suit bright ambitious individuals looking to leverage their expertise in supporting senior executives in their roles. An interest in technology and the environment in which a global technology business operates would be a great addition.
Support the Head of the ELCT and her leadership team to:
- Proactive planning and organising complex diary management - coordinate internal and external meetings ensuring an optimum schedule to make best use of the time.
- Coordinate team morale, development and other team-building initiatives.
- High proficiency with PowerPoint and excel to assist with the creation of presentations to internal and external stakeholders
- Manage and build a know-how system to capture knowledge, build playbooks and repositories
- Assist multiple individuals with expense reporting, raising purchase orders and team budget management, ensuring they are compliant
- Multi destination complex travel management, ability to adjust and operate across multiple time zones with flexibility required to support busy travel schedule
- Effectively interface with employees from other groups inside and out of our department
- Assist with the onboarding process for new people coming into our department
- Ability to adjust and operate across multiple time zones with flexibility required to support busy travel schedule
- Other administrative duties as required
- High level of confidentiality, discernment and judgment, particularly in view of the sensitive work the team does
- Strong executive administrative potential in a complex environment with the ability to work independently, determining priorities.
- Strong teamwork skills, and ability to work effectively with all working styles.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Confidence with managing team budgets
- Ability to be flexible in response to changing priorities and needs.
- Ability to manage smaller projects, work under pressure and consistently make deadlines.
- Demonstrable ability and willingness to continuously acquire new skills and accept new challenges
- Strong communication, oral and written. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior leaders and a range of stakeholders.
- Building relationship with key stakeholders around the business
- Proven ability of thriving in a fast paced, highly complex environment requiring resilience and persistence
- Reliability and integrity, together with an enthusiastic and positive attitude, an ability to use initiative, apply diplomacy and demonstrate resilience
Top 3 must-have hard skills:
1 PowerPoint proficiency is very important
2 Excel proficiency is important
3 Self starter and being able to deal with a fast paced demanding environment.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Remote Delivery
+353 21 2300 300