- JN -022023-1926202
- Feb 23, 2023
This role is with a large Irish company based in Dublin who are looking for someone with strong digital and campaign skills to join their team
Title: E-Commerce Marketing Executive
Location: Dublin West (Hybrid)
The E-Commerce Marketing Executive plays a key role in the day to day running. They will be responsible for the development of our E-Commerce marketing campaigns, our campaign changeover, continually driving our customer experience, content development and development of digital content.
· The E-Commerce Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for the smooth changeover of all brand and tactical campaigns across the online site and ensure that all assets developed are in keeping with the brand tone of voice.
· They will lead the development of an annual product promotional plan for the E-Commerce channel by working with the buying team to define suitable products for E-Commerce, that meet our retail calendar requirements.
· They will be solely responsible for the development and implementation of the most appropriate process for listing products on our site and reviewing the site and removing products not meeting our specification and advising suppliers of consequences.
· Engage with our suppliers to create appropriate brand rooms on our site to drive key brand performance and be responsible for building relationships with existing suppliers.
· Development of brand campaign evaluation presentations and will lead the content development of these across our marketing team where a wider input is required.
· Work closely with the social media executive for the creations of digital content and the purchasing team on new brand launches.
· 2 years' experience in a similar role
· Experience with the Magento platform and knowledge of SEO
· Understanding and experience in UX, Adobe Suite, Goggle Analytics and Content Management
· Knowledge of Klaviyo, photoshop/illustrator & Microsoft Dynamics NAV would be an advantage.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.