- Dublin City Centre
- JN -012023-1911052
- Mar 08, 2023
- €70k - €90k
Looking to recruit an EBA Test Lead for an international insurance and financial services company based in Dublin city centre. Very flexible working from home model
Role: EBA Test Lead
WFH Model: Hybrid Model (Very Flexible)
Package: Competitive Salary, Bonus and Benefits
Seeking a talented Test Lead who is passionate about Software Quality and has a proven track record leading effective QA teams. This role involves leading the Enterprise Business Applications (EBA) QA team for upcoming releases, assessing the current test strategy and approach in use and devising a plan to optimise this approach going forward. A proven ability optimising the overall test approach and strategy is a key requirement for this role.
- Lead the EBA QA team responsible for the testing of policy administration system & integrated systems across multiple technologies and platforms.
- Manage the full systems test lifecycle using best practice methodology.
- Identify and drive opportunities for test excellence to maximise test coverage and reduce execution times.
- Drive QA process improvements within the EBA QA team
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Coaching and mentoring the team to ensure they have clear objectives and are motivated to achieve maximum potential.
- Support the QA planning and estimation for test activities for subsequent EBA releases.
- Provide key EBA stakeholders with regular QA status updates.
- Support regulatory/audit/security QA internally and with external partners as needed.
- Proven ability to assess inefficiencies in testing strategies and the successful execution of the associated improvement initiatives
- Excellent understanding of QA Best Practices
- Proven ability leading effective QA teams
- Ability to influence the Delivery Team on Software Quality best practices and ensuring testable high-quality software
- Previous experience leading/mentoring junior members of a QA team
- Agile tester mindset and approach that has experience defining test approaches
Technologies & Frameworks
- Oracle/MS SQL Server
- Test Rails
- Deep understanding of modern QA tools and best practice standards
- Experience devising effective test strategies for complex systems
- Strong Web-application testing experience
- Expert at leading and managing a team of dispersed QA Engineers
- Experience leading both manual and automation engineers
- Experience working closely with Automation team members to devise efficient test strategies leveraging automation to decrease the manual testing effort
- Proven ability to improve and refine on existing test strategies
- Previous experience working in Financial Services
- Experience managing the coordination of UAT test effort to ensure there an efficient overall test approach
Necessary Qualifications / Skills
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role
- 3rd level qualification (honours degree), preferably in a related discipline
- Communication and Influencing
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Planning and Organising
- Team Working and Cross Functional Collaboration
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.