Discretionary Portfolio Manager, VP
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH816300 May 18, 2022 Competitive
Superb opportunity for a portfolio manager experienced in multi asset classes, equities or fixed income to join the asset management division of a prestigious investment bank in Dublin city centre
Our client, a Global Wealth & Investment Manager, hope to hire a Discretionary Portfolio Manager in their Dublin office.
- Central to delivering a great experience for clients by providing first class service, managing investment portfolios and contributing to the overall investment process.
- Active participant in the Global Investment Commttee (main investment decision making forum) and will contribute to the wider investment forums.
- Manage a book of client portfolios and ensure timely execution of investment decisions to generate strong risk-adjusted returns that meet clients' expectations and goals.
- Able to manage a book of portfolios within established tolerances and personal authorisations based on business procedures; escalates breaches of policies/procedure appropriately & supports their closure.
- Will be comfortable in a client facing role, with an ability to present and explain portfolio performance, attribution, asset allocation and activity to clients and bankers.
- Understand current and forthcoming wider regulatory and compliance regime impacting the Private Banking business
- Existing experience with significant book of client relationships.
- Expertise knowledge in building Client investment strategies
To obtain a full & thoroughly detailed job description and to discuss the role in confidence, please reach out on email@example.com or call 087 2803027
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Manager | Financial Services Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321556