- BBBH767036 Sep 24, 2020 €120k+
Director of Inventory Accounting for Leading US Bio-pharmaceutical Company
In order to continue to comply with growing financial and compliance requirements and prepare for commercialization of itsproducts, my client is looking to hire a Director of Inventory Accounting.
The Director of Inventory Accounting will play a crucial role in all aspects of accounting for the supply chain, navigating cross company chargers and engaging employees throughout the company to develop appropriate budgets and forecasts.
The position requires excellent problem-solving skills, management to results, organizational agility, and the ability to build strong relationships across the end-to-end process.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support all financial aspects of the supply chain business
- Planning, studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Identification, development and compliance with global financial policies and proceduresParticipate in quarterly reviews and annual audits by internal and external auditors
- Identify and drive process improvement projects within the Finance Group
- Chartered Accountant (preferrably from Big 4)
- + 5 years post qualified experience
- Experience Supporting a Supply Chain function
- Pharmaceutical industry experience distinct advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 1 4321555