- BBBH787788 Jul 15, 2021 Competitive
One of the world's leading tech companies is is looking to expand their Digital Sales Operations team. This role is great for someone with 2+ years in Sales or Operations.
This role is key to our channel management strategy as part of the SMC Corporate Organization. The role is required to lead partner impact in customer accounts and support customer aligned channel development and execution for partners.
The role will need to map the partner activities based on 3 insights: Sellers, Partner & Market in our SMC corporate space. You will be expected to have a good understanding of partner solution selling and have the ability to understand the partner ecosystem that is impacting the growth of our customers and partners.
Drive partner ecosystem lifetime in our top customers by leading pipeline development and velocity for co-sell ready partners, and by proliferating partner solutions across customers locally
The engagement will focus on:
- Collaborating between Global Partner Solutions, Field, Digital Sales and a SMC Co-Sell Desk that will be only focused on driving the program.
- Each member of the new team will be mapped to a number of partners whose penetration would determine the performance and targets.
- Back Office Support for Subsidiaries (Tools, Process, Coaching Sellers, …)
- 2+ years of experience- core sales, channel sales, industry or solution selling, business development
- MS platform experience preferable
- Reasonable level of technical proficiency
- Extensive experience of working with Virtual teams across functions and geographies:
- Collaborative- driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolutions, and follow through with partners
- Bachelor degree required (Sales, Marketing, Business Operations); MBA desired.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Remote Delivery
+353 21 2300 300