- BBBH794359 Sep 27, 2021 Competitive
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Performance & Content Specialist to join this growing Financial Services company based in Dublin.
Role: Digital Marketing Performance & Content Specialist
This leading Financial Services company is looking to expand their team and hire a Digital Marketing Performance & Content Specialist. The successful candidate will lead the development, delivery and performance of content across core digital media channels such as SEO/SEM, PPC and owned channels, delivering the marketing strategy and communications roadmap.
Central to the role is the development and delivery of insight-led brand and marketing communications to bring the purpose to life and gain differentiation in the market that will effectively acquire, grow and retain the customer base for sustainable business growth.
- Lead the development and delivery of content across core digital media channels such as
SEO/SEM, PPC and owned channel assets e.g. blog and marketing campaign pages.
- Drive testing strategy across all media channels ensuring continuous optimisation of campaign
- Manage content and imagery across our website and blog, providing up-to-date and
comprehensive product and service information.
- Analyses the use of website content and design from a marketing perspective for Conversion
- Utilise campaign stats, analytics and insight to inform the content strategy for
campaigns, digital optimisation and efficiencies.
- Third level degree in Marketing or business.
- 3 + years of Digital & Marketing Communications planning, content and campaign development
and performance delivery.
- Experience in developing and implementing marketing plans, digital media plans and tactics delivering substantial customer and revenue growth.
- A thorough understanding of modern digital marketing across paid search, programmatic display, VOD and social media is essential.
- Experience working in house managing PPC and media campaigns, with SEO and digital content writing skills or in a media agency, again with strong focus on digital.
- Exceptional marketing and commercial acumen with strategic reasoning, analytical and budget
- Proven excellence in stakeholder management, communication and interpersonal skills to drive
the strategic marketing agenda with effective decision making and accountability.
- Highly organised with strong time management and analytical skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.