- JN -032023-1927204
- Mar 14, 2023
Our client is a leading multinational technology company looking for a Desktop Support Agent to join their team - 11 Month Contract
Our client is looking for several Desktop Support Agents. As a member of the Desktop Support Team you will be responsible for supporting our clients internal staff with Technical & Non-Technical queries to enable them to carry out day to day activities.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Queue management Inbound & Outbound; with a strong focus on achieving SLA targets
- Primary Call's and Live Chat / E-Mail
- Identifying customers' needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions
- Delivering world class customer experience
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Document all call/chat information according to standard operating procedures
- Championing adherence and compliance to process and policy
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors and / or relevant team
- Fluency in English essential- Written & oral
- Excellent data entry and typing skills
- Ability to demonstrate Active Listening
- Customer focus & adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately
Previous experience in a Call Centre environment. Desirable but not essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.