You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Demand Planning Analyst
- BBBH793947 Sep 22, 2021 Competitive
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Demand Planning Analyst to join a growing retailer. This is a permanent role based in Dublin.
This is a permanent role that will be responsible for planning and forecasting demand and constantly striving to achieve and lead best practice in demand planning, forecasting and stock management.
Responsibilities include are not limited to:
- Responsible for merchandise planning and stock forecasting (on an Annual/Bi-Annual/Quarterly basis) for assigned categories
- Provide high quality data and analysis across budget performance, sales performance, margin and investment
- Manage the category relationship with the finance managers in each global location to ensure full alignment on all budgets and KPIs.
- Responsible for managing optimum stock levels for each business unit
- Providing accurate margin and category information as required for any new Bid process
- Provide data and analysis during the annual Supplier negotiation process
- Deliver specialised, high level commercial analysis and evaluation of medium and long term strategic corporate planning opportunities
- Complete pre and post promotional analysis and provide reports and commentary on results on a weekly basis.
- analyse the upside of price management, payment terms, investment levels and promotional rebates for Category
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years' experience working in an analytical or demand planning/forecasting type role in a retail/commercial environment.
- Advanced Excel skills are essential.
- Proven analytical and numerical experience and critical thinking skills are required.
- Proven ability to work with a high volume of SKU's in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of IT system and programs including Navision and Targit is beneficial
- A third level degree in a finance or analytics related discipline
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Supply Chain Recruitment
+353 21 2300 300