- JN -022023-1926434
- Feb 28, 2023
- €30k - €40k
A leading Irish law firm is looking to recruit a legal executive who has experience working in the area of debt recovery.
A leading commercial litigation team is looking for a legal executive, ideally within the area of debt recovery, to join their team. This is an exciting role working for a range of clients and with fantastic career progression.
- Job title: Legal Executive
- Location: Dublin
- Reports to: Partner
- Previous experience: Previous litigated debt recovery experience whether commercial or consumer.
The ideal candidate will:
- be adaptable;
- have excellent communication skills and people skills;
- attention to detail; and
- excellent prioritisation skills.
Quality debt recovery and insolvency work
The successful candidate will work in a thriving department based from the Dublin office. The caseload is varied including:
- commercial and consumer debt recovery cases for a variety of clients including MNC's
- enforcement proceedings;
- insolvency actions;
- you will also have the opportunity to get involved in business development and expanding the services of the debt recovery offering.
Candidates can top-class training and mentoring with a view to developing their experience. The team is involved in a broad range of work and this is an excellent opportunity to deepen you knowledge and expertise.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.