- Jan 25, 2023
Debt & Capital Advisory Manager | Dublin | Hybrid | Permanent An exciting new opportunity to manage a market leading debt and capital advisory team.
The Debt and Capital Advisory Manager will specialise in advising on, raising and structuring debt and equity financing for corporate and real estate businesses and transactions from banks, credit funds, alternative lenders, family offices and the capital markets. This team will also work closely alongside their colleagues in M&A, real estate advisory and transaction services.
The role of Debt and Capital Advisory Manager is specifically related to the real estate side of the business and would be an excellent opportunity for an individual with relevant experience looking to continue to progress their career in the real estate industry.
- Take ownership of the development and review of detailed, financial Microsoft Excel models for use in real estate transactions.
- Assist with the review of financing arrangements, business plans/projections, development appraisals and financial statements.
- Assist with the development of funding structures, option papers and information memorandums for clients seeking to raise new debt or equity capital and/or refinance existing debt and equity facilities.
- Managing multiple work streams on time with appropriate resource management and development of junior members of the team.
- Support team development and new business development/origination.
- Act as the main point of contact on engagements for both the client and external professional advisors.
- An ACA, ACCA, CFA or other accounting or finance qualification (preferred, but not necessary);
- Strong IT skills (especially Microsoft Excel and also Word and PowerPoint);
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Strong commercial and real estate specific market awareness;
- Experience of managing real estate transactions, including reviewing of financial agreements and transaction documentation;
- Experience of preparing clear and concise reports, investment proposals, credit applications, or similar;
- Experience of developing non-complex financial models;
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic, with a proven ability to work on own initiative within a challenging / dynamic work environment;
- Strong team player with good organisation, planning, leadership skills and interpersonal skills.
- Experience managing assignments/teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.