Dublin City Centre
- BBBH789603 Aug 05, 2021 Competitive
Fantastic opportunity for a high experienced Data Scientist Product to join a top tier technology company based in Dublin City Centre.
Our client are currently recruiting for a highly experienced Data Scientist (Product) to join their growing team. As part of a team that focuses on driving performance of client facing teams, lifecycle Management of customers, Lifetime Value and Revenue Optimization, your role will be to share technical ideas, successes, and failures with colleagues and other data scientist teams. You will have to effectively work independently and as part of a team, and be able to execute loosely-defined work items, including defining precise requirements.
- Lead and own machine learning and analytics projects from conception to delivery
- Conceptualise, analyse, build, test, and implement models that utilise various and diverse data sets to solve problems related to the employment and recruiting industries
- Build and implement machine learning models, testing frameworks, and visualisations to make timely decisions and influence the product roadmap
- Proactively research data and identify opportunities in the data to drive the product roadmap, optimizing customer management, customer experience and revenue
- Evaluate data's big picture to solve business problems rather than focusing on metrics alone
- Understand human behavior and know what to look for in the data
- Communicate concisely and persuasively with engineers and business leaders.
- Helps identify ways to improve data quality and analysis
- Utilises a solid understanding of Indeed's business fundamentals
- Master's or PhD., with advanced coursework in statistics, machine learning, programming, or related skills
- 5+ years of professional industry experience in Data Science, Business Analytics, or Data Analysis
- Experience coding in Python, R or another advanced data programming language
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to write and present results to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Driven to help your teammates and the company's products
- Experience designing and conducting complex projects
Additional experience in the below is a huge advantage:
- Relevant experience (including internships and/or research) in Business Analytics, Data Analysis, Product Management, Data Science, or related fields
- Experience building and/or pulling data using SQL
- Production experience with machine learning and other advanced statistical methods
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, please submit your details for a confidential discussion.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager - Managed Services
01 432 1580