Data Protection Specialist
- BBBH795401 Oct 07, 2021 Competitive
We are looking for a Data Protection specialist who will support our clients' Data Protection Officer with the implementation of the privacy policies and other governance documentation
Title: Data Protection Specialist
We are looking for a Data Protection specialist who will support our clients' Data Protection Officer with the implementation of the privacy policies and other governance documentation. The ideal candidate has good knowledge of the data protection regulations and experience of implementing them within a corporate environment. You must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate will be highly organised, will have excellent communications skills and can work under pressure.
- Assist the DPO with the implementation of a privacy governance framework across the Group.
- Assist with the implementation of GDPR actions including the completion of legitimate interest assessments, retention schedules and risk assessments.
- Assist with the implementation of an internal training program.
- Prepare/review, oversee and maintain a Register of Processing Activities. * Assist the DPO as a point of contact for data protection queries and escalate as necessary.
- Act as the EU Representative for communications with all EU based data subjects and EU supervisory authorities as required.
- Assist the DPO in reviewing data sharing arrangements with other organizations and putting in place appropriate documentation.
- Assist the DPO in reviewing privacy policies and updating as necessary.
- Participate in data management projects as necessary and provide support with the regular management of privacy and information security.
Experience & Skills:
- Experience in data protection/data privacy
- Ability to apply data privacy expertise in specific situations and provide pragmatic solutions whilst maintaining high privacy and data protection standards
- Understanding of European data protection laws and practices and an in-depth understanding of the GDPR
- Adaptable, proactive, and enthusiastic about privacy, able to multitask and prioritize in line with the business need
- Integrity and high professional ethics, commitment to quality
- Highly organized, accurate and keen to develop knowledge
- Team player who can quickly understand and manage complex situations.
- Excellent communication skills with key stakeholders, data subjects, and other controllers and processors across national boundaries and culture
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
353 (0) 1 4321555