- BBBH779517 Apr 12, 2021 Competitive
Data Privacy Consultant - Dublin - High demand client - Work from home an option - ''agile work environment'' - Full benefits on offer
MMK has an excellent career opportunity for a Data Privacy Consultant to work in the Risk Advisory department of our clients Dublin office. It may also involve travel within Ireland and internationally. You will be given the opportunity for personal development and on-going training towards completion of a relevant qualification.
Working as a Consultant/Senior Consultant on data protection engagements, you will work with a team that delivers a wide range of privacy and data protection offerings.
The role will include:
- Conducting Data Protection assessments/gap analysis, assessing controls across the lifecycle of personal data within an organisation and identifying any risks resulting from same. Drafting reports which distil the identified risks and detailing any suggested remediation activity.
- Delivering and documenting Data Protection Impact Assessments.
- Completing Legitimate Interest Assessments.
- Advising organisations on Data Protection best practice and leading data protection advisory engagements including but not limited to:
- Drafting compliant policy and procedure documents,
- Delivering training and awareness sessions,
- Providing guidance on E Privacy legislation and associated activity to include direct marketing and cookie use.
- Retention and Destruction Projects.
- Supporting and delivering internal audit data protection reviews.
- Supporting business development, including preparation of proposals and tender responses.
We are looking for candidates who meet the majority of the requirements set out below:
- Desire to work in a constantly changing environment as part of a team of privacy specialists.
- Strong experience in the provision of Data Privacy services.
- Supporting all aspects of client engagement from scope definition to delivery.
- Ability to manage a number of projects, meet deadlines and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Extensive knowledge of Data Protection requirements and Data Protection good practice.
- Experience in leading meetings, understanding data flows and identifying risks.
- Ability to identify challenges and risks throughout an engagement.
- A Data Protection related professional certification such as CIPP or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of Third Party risk management requirements.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Excellent personal organisation, self-motivation and project management skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555