- BBBH792741 Sep 09, 2021 Competitive
WANTED: a Data Engineer for a brand-new permanent role based in Dublin. The Data Engineer will be responsible for the development, maintenance and implementation of data sets, architecture and reporti
WANTED: a Data Engineer for a brand-new permanent role based in Dublin.
The Data Engineer will be responsible for the development, maintenance and implementation of data sets, architecture and reporting solutions within the organsation. Whilst continuing the development of existing reporting solutions and systems in a data warehousing environment. Working closely with our Scrum teams, you will be an effective team player with strong problem solving and communication skills capable of dealing with all areas of the business. Existing development experience with C# or familiarity with Azure will be a distinct advantage.
A FULL JS AND COMPANY PROFILE IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
For This Role:
- experience in data modelling, data warehousing, business intelligence and data analytics;
- expertise in relational database and SQL queries of big data;
- experience in solutions and data architecture; and
- knowledge and skills in programming development specifically within Python and Azure desirable.
- Research and recommend data storage solutions to meet the needs of the business.
- Work with large-scale SQL Server databases including ETL processes.
- Work on designing, developing and implementing data solutions using Azure Cloud architecture with both structured and unstructured data sources.
- Work with the development teams to ensure optimal performance for data access and storage.
- Perform the day-to-day management of database operations including security, backups, and other maintenance tasks.
Principal Consultant: Data and Python
| Web: www.morganmckinley.ie
Connect with Morgan McKinley on LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | IT Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555