- JN -022023-1924562
- May 03, 2023
Our client is a leading multinational technology company looking for Data Center Technician to join their team - 3 Month Contract
- Remove network cables as part of a data centre decommission
- Run/Label/Stage Power & Networking Cables
- DBD removal only (does not perform any scanning)
- Follows procedures for preparing, installing, performing diagnostics, troubleshooting, replacing, and/or decommissioning equipment with guidance from Datacenter Technician Leads
- Prepares, stages, sets up, and performs basic startups and shutdowns for hardware following written instructions, checklists, guides, standard procedures, and with guidance from Datacenter Technician Leads
- Physical audits of data centre assets
- Required: High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Required: Basic knowledge of computer hardware, servers, and components.
- Required: Basic understanding of how to use Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Required: Flexibility to work non-standard business hours that may include weekends and/or holidays
- Required: Purchase of specific equipment as told, can expense full costs back
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.