Customer Service Analyst: French/German/Spanish/Italian
- BBBH815689 May 12, 2022 Competitive
This is an excellent Permanent Opportunity for a bilingual speaker to work for a large multinational company based in Dublin.
Title: Customer Service Analyst- French, German, Spanish and Italian
Length: 6 months with potential to extend
Location: Dublin - Hybrid
The Customer Service Analyst role will ensure customer queries are answered in the most efficient
way possible. They will also review and resolve problems relating to Funds Transfers by conducting
necessary analyses and communicating resolution to the customer.
- Manage a portfolio of high-profile clients, ensuring all their queries are acknowledged,investigated, and resolved in a timely and professional manner and in line with departmental standards
- Lead and participate in cross departmental initiatives
- Be involved and understand Monetary Claim issues
- Proactively review and resolve problems by conducting necessary analysis, liaising with internal teams and departments across the globe, with escalation where required
- Host review calls to discuss client activity and analyse these and work with them to improve their productivity improve their productivity & usage of tools.
- Develop and maintain excellent client contacts and materials, supported by face-to-face customer visits and calls
- Proactively inform customer about problems (system failures, market issues) and provide regular updates to resolution of issue
- Service specific customer enquiries accurately and in a timely manner in line with departmental standards
- Coordinate satisfaction surveys and take appropriate action based on feedback provided by Customer.
Experience and Skills:
- Experience in Customer Services and/or Finance
- Proven track record of managing client relationships and delivering high quality customer service
- Fluency in English and an additional European language (French, Spanish, Portuguese,German or Italian) is advantageous.
- Must have proficient use of all Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint),with very strong computer/technical skills
- Experience in a fast-paced team environment, with being a senior member or SME in this team being an advantage
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written (experience in business/financial environment)
- Superior investigative and analytical skills with proven ability to understand and interpret data
- Excellent problem-solving skills, time management & prioritisation skills
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF LA CRÈME SERVICES.
Consultant | Multilingual Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555