- BBBH772370 Jan 06, 2021 €20k - €30k
Are you interested in starting your career in Banking? If Yes! then I've a job that may suit you. Please see the job description below to learn more!
Customer Service Agent based in Blackrock, South County Dublin.
Are you interested in starting your career in Banking? If Yes! then I've a job that may suit you.
Our client, one of Ireland's leading providers of financial products and services is looking for Customer Service Agents to operate within their Customer Contact Centre to assist customers over the phone and through Social Media.
Our client is going through a digital transformation and is looking for talented, enthusiastic and professional people to join their team.
- Effectively & efficiently manage customer contact through all channels
- Identify customer issues & proactively seek solutions
- Adhere to all performance metrics to support the department in the achievement of business goals
- Continuously champion the customer
What we require of you:
- Leaving Certificate (or international equivalent) with pass minimum in English & Maths, or Level 7 Degree or higher
- Excellent communication & social skills
- Attention to detail, with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong team playing skills
- Enthusiastic and professional attitude
- Willing to commute to Blackrock, South County Dublin
- Applicants need to be flexible to work as part of rotating shift patterns from 8am to 10pm Monday - Friday and 10am to 5pm Saturday - Sunday
If successful you'll receive:
- 21 days paid annual leave plus 9 Bank Holidays per year
- Educational support through e-learning & classroom-based courses
- Subsidised Canteen
- Casual dress code
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
353 (0) 21 2300300