Customer Service Administrator
- BBBH790130 Aug 12, 2021 Competitive
A Customer Services Administrator required to provide a first class service to mortgage, deposit, current account and insurance customers.
This role may suit candidates coming from a fast paced retail/hospitality background!
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Customer service Administrator will deliver a top class service to mortgage, deposit, current account and insurance customers of a well known bank
- Provide a leading level of Customer Service in a courteous and sensitive manner.
- Excellent telephone manner and be able to communicate with clients in a professional way answering a high volume of calls per day.
- Customer queries should be resolved efficiently and to agreed deadlines.
- Updating Client Accounts, confirming by letter where necessary and ensuring absolute accuracy at all times.
- The inbound phone team officer will support other teams within Customer Services as required.
Knowledge, Education & Experience:
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Customer focus.
- Confident working in a fast moving, exciting environment.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.