- Dún Laoghaire
- JN -032023-1927342
- Apr 21, 2023
Credit Underwriting Analyst | Dublin | Perm | Hybrid
Underwriting Analyst | Dublin | Perm | Hybrid
A fantastic opportunity for a Credit Underwriter to join a leading payment technology and services provider. This is a permanent role based in Dublin, where the successful candidate will join a Credit & Risk team, who's main responsibilities would involve underwriting for Businesses applying for Card Payment Facilities.
- Underwriting of businesses applying for Card Payments facilities / acquiring
- Assessment of new and existing merchants based on analysis of merchant specific business model risk, financial profile and card acceptance / acquiring processing
- Performance of financial analysis based on business model risk, financial statements, forecasts, credit bureaus etc.
- Quantification of chargeback risk exposure and potential collateral / reserve requirements.
- Collaboration with sales channels and partners to advance new merchant applications
- Proactive monitoring of newly boarded and the existing merchants (transaction monitoring and periodic credit reviews)
- Verification of adherence to compliance requirements, scheme rules and credit guidelines
- Various risk reporting, investigating and oversight tasks
- Internal contact for risk management and compliance inquiries
- Training of partners and merchants on risk management processes
Personal & Professional Requirements
- Thorough personality with inherent business awareness, acumen and curiosity
- Strong financial analysis with 2+ years experience in credit analysis and/or underwriting
- Excellent command of excel
- Experience in banking/ payments industry and familiarity with KYC procedures beneficial
Relevant 3rd level degree in business / finance.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Recruitment Consultant, Financial Services - Banking & Insurance Recruitment