- Dublin City Centre
- JN -032023-1927090
- Mar 10, 2023
Morgan McKinley are delighted to be partnering with a leading financial services company based in Dublin.
Credit Underwriter Administrator - Motor
Job purpose summary
This role involves risk management & the governance of the company's assets.
- As the analyst, you are primarily responsible for executing the strategy for remarketing of end of life vehicle inventory.
- Ideally, the candidate will be a strong team player with a positive attitude, high work ethic, knowledge of the market/vehicles and an in-depth understanding of all the sales department and processes as well as strong customer relations skills.
- This person will have the following tasks and responsibilities in the following areas:
- Preparing remarketing valuations and reserves calculations for approval using market research and vehicle inspection reports, adhering to agreed SLA's
- Responsible for the regular, accurate, timely analysis and reporting on all aspects of the remarketing department to senior management
- Responsible for monthly remarketing KPI reporting and presentations for the Direct Fleet department
- Ensuring remarketing database is kept up to date with all relevant information
- Responsible for remarketing invoicing process which includes the processing and payment supplier invoices as well as the issuing of vehicle sales invoices
- Assist with all internal and external audits providing all relevant information and support as required
- 2+ years' experience in auto finance / leasing industry (Desirable)
- 3rd level qualification in Business/ Finance/ Commerce or related discipline
- Conscientious & experienced analyst with a keen eye for detail
- Driven self-starter with the ability to work to tight timescales and deadlines ∙
- A fast learner who demonstrates a willingness to learn
- Intermediate to advanced experience in Excel, Power-point and Word ∙ Ability to work well in a team as well as by oneself
- Demonstrates sense of urgency in terms of meeting service and productivity targets
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.