- Jan 25, 2023
Excellent opportunity for a highly motivated Corporate Tax Senior to join a global professional services firm in their Dublin City center office!
You will have the opportunity to be part of a dynamic team working on exciting and challenging projects which involve some of the largest investment deals in Ireland and overseas.
- Work on a challenging, evolving and varied client portfolio, with fantastic opportunities to develop into the management of your own portfolio.
- Assist in the ongoing management of client relationships, business development and participate in various consultancy projects.
- Utilise the flexible working environment with efficient management of personal assignments, while reporting to a team of senior managers, directors and partners.
- Opportunities to develop your own career. With sustained levels of growth in the firms tax practice, you will have an excellent opportunity to progress and specialise.
- Embrace the digital transformation being undertaken in the business.
AITI/CTA qualified is essential.
- At least 3 years experience in a professional services firm is preferred.
Capable of working both within a team but also be capable of using your own initiative.
Desire to learn and to apply the knowledge you gain across a broad range of deals.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.