- JN -052023-1932442
- May 08, 2023
This is a great opportunity for a multilingual candidate to join a multinational Tech company in Dublin. We are looking to speak with candidates from all backgrounds and industries.
Role: Content Moderator - Dutch, Danish, Slovenian, German
Type: Permanent, full-time, fully onsite role
Location: Dublin, Ireland
● Moderate content to ensure accurate and precise decision is applied in the online space in compliance with client's policies and guidelines
● Gaining full understanding and in-depth knowledge of client policies and guidelines
● Reviewing user generated content and editorial generated content including but not limited to text, images, audios, videos
● Review sensitive content, sometimes involving graphic or otherwise disturbing text/videos/images
● Analyze and identify content that is not in compliance with requirements and flag for action in a timely manner
● Review the reported content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality
● Use market specific knowledge and insights to spot and scope solutions to improve the support of user community
● Ensure on meeting daily KPIs
- Excellent written, reading & spoken communications skills in Required Language and understanding of local culture
- Good communications skills (English)
- Have a neutral mindset towards different content that needs classification, regardless of the content itself
- Experience with social networking (or similar programs) Internet Savvy
- Interested in social media and current events (trending topics, viral news etc.)
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Be organised and able to manage time and tasks efficiently
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently and to a high standard
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.