- Mar 01, 2023
Morgan McKinley are delighted to partner with National Broadband Ireland to assist in the recruitment of an experienced Connection Support Analyst to join their growing team
We're National Broadband Ireland and we're delivering the largest telecommunications project that Ireland has ever seen. We're designing, building and operating Ireland's new, high-speed wholesale broadband network under the National Broadband Plan. Our aim is to radically transform the country's broadband landscape through the delivery of quality, affordable high-speed broadband to all parts of Ireland where such services are not available commercially.
The NBI™ network using a combination of State subsidy and commercial investment will deliver high-speed broadband to over 1.1 million people and over 554,000 premises in Ireland. No matter how remote or rural, no town, village or community will be left behind. NBI will be responsible for the management of the new national broadband network for the next 25 years.
To hear more about our colleagues working on the rollout of the National Broadband Plan, please click here.
Key Objectives / Accountabilities:
The Connection Support Analyst will support the Wholesale Customer Operations team in ensuring the delivery of a best in class customer experience for our customers. The successful candidate will be a key member of the team that manage connections and assurance orders with strict KPIs/SLAs
- Become subject matter expert in connections including design, installation and customer experience.
- Drive adherence to NBI KPI/SLAs for both connections and assurance.
- Proactively identify and champion projects to improve/enhance KPI/SLA performance.
- Contribute to the development and continuous improvement of wholesale customer operations processes and procedures.
- Develop a deep understanding of the end to end customer journeys.
- Daily review of NBI's connections and assurance performance.
- Identification of connections or assurance orders that require further support including follow up with 3rd parties or internal departments. Manage complex connections and assurance orders through to completion.
- Establish good working relationships with wayleave, licencing teams and connection partners.
- Daily operations activities including publishing reports and reviewing ticket queues.
- Providing administrative support to WCO operations team.
- Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience is utility operations role preferable.
- 3+ years' experience result oriented environment.
- Experience in multi-functional and cross functional project delivery.
- Detail orientated with a proven ability to work to tight deadlines and handle multiple priorities in a calm and constructive manner.
- Have excellent analytical skills,
- Excellent Google docs/sheets/slides and or Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- You will have a flair for dealing with people and have great relationship building skills. You are an active listener.
- You have an mindset for continuous learning and development and are energised by supporting and driving ongoing business and operational change and improvement activities.
- Excellent ambassador for NBI, promoting the organisation and role modelling NBI's values.
- Ability to set your own high standards of performance and delivering desired results.