Compliance Controls - Mortgage Operations
- BBBH771260 Dec 02, 2020 Competitive
We are proud to be partnering exclusively with a leading Mortgage provider based in Dublin. Our client is looking for an experienced Mortgage professional, with expertise in compliance and operationa
We are proud to be partnering exclusively with a leading Mortgage provider based in Dublin.
Our client is looking for an experienced Mortgage professional, with expertise in compliance and operational controls.
- Oversee and manage mortgage operational processes for both third party providers and internal units
- Ensure the firm delivers an outstanding broker experience within mortgage operations
- Manage and resolve operational issues
- Create a robust mortgage operational environment and continuous review
- Enhance the overall operational procedure and manager smaller operational change
- Act of the first line of defence for compliance in relation to mortgage operational performance
- Create and monitor operational metrics and KPI's for the team
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulatory and policy standards and report on breaches
- 5 plus years experience within Mortgages, compliance and operations
- Strong knowledge mortgage operations
- In-depth knowledge of process and change management
- Experience with internal controls
- Can do attitude and comfortable with a start-up environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 1 4321555