You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH778683 Mar 26, 2021 Competitive
This is a great opportunity for an individual seeking to join a leading Financial Services provider located in Dublin City Centre.
The successful candidate will gain a wide range of experience and will have responsibility for handling and overseeing compliance matters for a large portfolio of clients.
- Manage the onboarding and monitoring of new and existing client relationships;
- Manage the CDD Refresh cycle for all clients, ensuring that these are completed in a timely manner;
- Assist with transaction monitoring and reporting;
- Support the Compliance Manager with the development, implementation and management of the company's compliance policies and procedures;
- Review and assess compliance breaches and work with the business to remediate and resolve any identified issues;
- Assist with the monitoring, interpretation and analysis of existing and prospective legislation which may impact on the company's business and/or clients;
- Assist with the management of key projects from the initiation and planning stages through execution and completion; and
- Support the business in responding to client needs on an ongoing basis.
- Relevant third level degree;
- ACOI qualification a distinct advantage;
- 2+ years' experience working in a compliance / regulatory environment with a financial services or consulting firm;
- Ability to work in an international, multicultural environment;
- Superb organisational and execution skills with a high level of attention to detail;
- Excellent computer skills within Microsoft Office;
- Ability to handle a busy workload and to prioritise work;
- Highly proactive, able to work autonomously, make decisions and use own initiative and judgment;
- Able to represent the company in a personable and friendly manner, upbeat and positive with high energy;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a bright and positive outlook.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555