You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Complex Claims Manager
- BBBH787475 Jul 13, 2021 Competitive
Claims Manager (Financial Lines) A prestigious insurance company is seeking an experienced Manager to join their Financial Lines Claims team.
This company is a market leader, providing exposure to very unique and complex claims which aren't seen elsewhere.
The position is very unique as it involves both managing a highly skilled team alongside managing a small portfolio of complex cases.
- Responsibility for a small portfolio of the most complex cases within the financial lines claims team, including some Major Loss claims
- Oversight and supervision of the handling and investigation of financial lines claims
- Leading the team, setting clear objectives and managing performance standards
- Ensuring adherence to compliance best practice through system reporting and internal file audits
- Acting as gatekeeper for all external solicitor/adjuster instructions, ensuring litigation budgets are set and adhered to
- Working closely with internal teams such as the profit centre, to review claim issues and underwriting initiatives
- Close liaison with account managers and business development managers to promote strong relationships with policyholders
- Dealing with complaints
- Excellent technical knowledge of Financial Lines claims
- Experience managing complex claims (professional indemnity, D&O, Cyber etc.)
- People management skills with the ability to lead and motivate a team
- Legal qualification/background preferable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
353 (0) 1 4485601