- JN -042023-1928662
- Apr 13, 2023
- €40k - €50k
Our client is looking for a company secretarial administrator with 2+ years of corporate experience to join their Dublin based team
Our client is a highly respected consultancy in their industry, who are looking for a co-sec administrator to manage their entities in over 35 countries. Reporting directly into the Head of Global Tax, the ideal candidate will have excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
This is a fast paced role working to deadlines which will require you to work both independently and as part of a team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain accurate statutory books and records for all group entities
- Prepare Annual Returns and AGM documentation
- Draft statutory forms
- Manage the onboarding of new legal entities as well as maintaining existing client relationships
- Manage relationships with 3rd party company secretarial service providers
- Manage and update Beneficial Ownership Registers and liaising with 3rd-party service providers
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a corporate administration role
- Degree in law, business or a relevant level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong initiative and attention-to-detail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.