- JN -022023-1926412
- Feb 28, 2023
This role in the healthcare sector is a chance for a skilled communications professional to join a new healthcare initiative in Ireland
Job Title: Communications Officer
Location: Dublin City - Hybrid
Type: 12 Month contract role
This role working in the healthcare industry and will give you the opportunity to raise awareness of a new health initiate across Ireland while also building and maintaining trust and engagement with the public. This role will also involve developing media campaigns and publish this through social media channels.
· Work closely with the General Manager, Communications team and external service providers to support implementation of a robust communications plan for the programme.
· Support in the development of public and patient awareness campaigns, preparation of statements, briefings and press conferences
· Develop educational materials for improved patient and public understanding of the programme's terminology including testing and diagnoses
· Establish and maintain relationships with different advocacy groups to ensure all representatives and advocates are heard and to act as a source of information and advice for these groups.
· Contribute to the development of policies and procedures and ensure consistent adherence to procedures and current standards within area of responsibility.
· Ensure deadlines are met and stakeholders are kept informed while their views are communicated to management and all records are kept up to date.
· Organize regular update sessions with advocates to inform them of any progress or updates.
· Significant experience within a team that has delivered projects/ campaigns involving: media relations, corporate communications, public relations, information materials, digital content and marketing.
· Experience in the production of professional reports and documents for online and offline publication, and the development and publication of digital content.
· Relevant third level qualification (e.g. Degree or Masters), or equivalent gained in Health Promotion and/or Public Health, Public Relations, Communications or near related field is desirable.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to engage with people effectively.
· Strong attention to detail with high organisation and planning skills
· Ability to grasp complex issues, analyse information and develop solutions within a timely manner.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.