Commissions Financial Analyst
- BBBH789680 Aug 06, 2021 €40k - €50k
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Commissions Financial Analyst to join successful tech businesses. You will be part of exciting process while this tech giant enters Irish market.
Commissions Financial Analyst/ Tech
A truly exciting opportunity for an Commissions Financial Analyst with a leading multinational Tech company establishing new offices here in Ireland.
- Hybrid working
- Strong bonus and package
You will be joining insightful thinkers who represent supportive, collaborative environment
They are empowering their colleagues to work towards successful career.
- Sales commission calculation
- Incentive compensation plans operations
- Ensure monthly sales commission reports
- Month- end preparation
- Posting journal entries
- Accounts Reconciliation
- Resolving queries
- Assist the Commissions Manager with monthly and quarterly reporting
- Continuously improve commission operating and reporting processes
- Assist with the project of implementing a sales incentive compensation system
- Assist with other accounting projects/areas as necessary
- Bachelor's and/or Masters' degree in Accounting / Finance
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills; highly detail-oriented
- Great interpersonal skills to collaborate with different individuals across the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills to be able to manage and prioritize several different activities in parallel and effectively meet deadlines
- Experience with high-growth and fast-paced companies in the Software industry preferred
- Experience managing sales incentive compensation and administering a sales incentive compensation system preferred
- NetSuite experience preferred
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555