- Dublin City Centre
- JN -032023-1927002
- May 16, 2023
If you are looking for a new role working within a membership organization with responsibility for growing key partnership activities and managing student recruitment campaigns, please see below
Title: Commercial Partnership Manager
Location: Dublin City Centre - hybrid
Type: 12 month - Fixed Term Contract
The Commercial Partnership Manager will be responsible for growing key Partnership activities across student recruitment and commercial sponsorship strategy areas. The manager will manage the student recruitment campaign number annually as part of Student Growth Strategy programme and be responsible for growing the Institute's Commercial Sponsorship Strategy development and adding member value propositions and working with key stakeholders.
· Develop and manage long-term relationships with a small number of accounts on behalf of the Institute to improve customer satisfaction levels, training and student numbers and increase engagement of wider Institute services.
· Develop and nurture partnership style relationships with key 3rd level institutions to become a 'go to' ambassador to inform students on Chartered Accountancy.
· Manage engagements, such as presentations and attendance at Career Fairs across 3rd level institutions in ROI.
· This role will manage and onboard new Partnerships, and service existing partnerships, making sure that all parties are aligned, especially in regard to event management, publishing, advertising and thought leadership assets.
· A key objective will be developing tactical commercial opportunities to add value to members including identification and development of potential commercial Partnerships and income generation opportunities.
· Assist in developing, implement and manage the annual plan with a supporting budget and income plan (where applicable).
· Experience in the membership, education or professional services sector is highly preferable in a revenue generating role.
· Ability to communicate and influence effectively through communication channels such as writing, presenting, phone and social media.
· Ability to identify and action commercial opportunities from insights and business intelligence.
· Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and tenacious - able to take ownership of issues and thrive in a results-driven environment.
· Ability to develop and manage research programmes.
· Have a strong affinity with a range of marketing techniques and appetite to collaborate with marketing team- knowledge of email/database marketing particularly relevant.
· Experience in project management, devising and delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
· Requirement to travel (predominantly within island of Ireland) - full clean driver's licence.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Senior Consultant | Sales & Marketing Recruitment