- JN -012023-1911790
- Feb 24, 2023
- €50k - €70k
This is an exclusive opportunity for a commercial contracts lawyer (1+ year PQE) looking to move into the pharmaceutical industry.
We are working exclusively on this role with our client, who is a leading pharmaceutical consultancy of providing risk and advisory services to Biotech companies.
Job Title - Commercial Contracts Lawyer (1-3 years PQE)
Location - South Dublin
Purpose of the Role:
The primary purpose of this legal position is to support the General Counsel in the management of the Legal function. The successful candidate will be mentored by General Counsel and will have the ability to work on special projects to aid in the expansion of their knowledge and skill set.
- Support the Contract Management function in the end-to-end management of a multitude of commercial contracts relevant to the pharmaceutical industry, namely Confidentiality Agreements, Service Agreements, Amendments, Work Orders, Change orders and Vendor related agreements
- Be a key driver in maintaining the legal templates and co-ordinating with a number of key functions in bringing each contract to a successful conclusion
- Use modern applications and manage the contracting process through DocuSign, including the maintenance of library sharepoints
- A minimum of 1+ year PQE
- Be coming from a select boutique practice, large firm or from a similar position in an industry background
- You should be versed in commercial contracts and be able to identify key issues surrounding data privacy, intellectual property and other typical elements of a commercial contract
- Be confident working in a fast-paced environment
- Have the ability to react and adapt quickly
- Have a keen eye for detail and can work to agreed deadlines - all with the intention to build and maintain an efficient and cohesive legal function
- Have good organisational and multi-tasking skills as well as an ability to be analytical and problem solve.
- Be comfortable interacting with people from different backgrounds and functions from commercial, pricing to the operational functions
- Be keen to make a move to an in-house position in a pharmaceutical related company
- Pharmaceutical or life sciences background is preferable but not strictly necessary if there is a willingness to learn quickly and adapt
What they Offer:
- Competitive Salary Package
- Flexible Hybrid Working
- 25 days of vacation per annum in addition to your own national holidays;
- 3 personal days to support you and your family needs;
- A range of flexible benefits depending upon your location;
- A home office allowance to help you work from home in a way that works for you;
- An annual bonus linked to the company's continued success;
- Other employee bonuses (SPOT bonuses and employee nominated bonus to support greater co-operation);
- Company laptop and phone;
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.