- Dublin City Centre
- Jan 25, 2023
Client Service Analyst- with a leading investment banking provider in Dublin City Center- Hybrid model offered. Contract - immediate start
Job Type: Client Service Analyst
Job Title: Trust & Agency Services - Client Services
With offices in New York, California, London, Frankfurt, Milan, Lisbon, Dublin, Hong Kong, Singapore and Tokyo, the Trust and Agency Services team has long been recognized as a leader in the provision of administrative and fiduciary services to the global debt and equities markets.
As part of the Corporate Trust client services team you will have responsibility for a broad portfolio of transactions and will be required to engage directly with clients in addition to the various internal and external transaction parties who perform functions for each structures. Products in scope range across Conventional debt, Project Finance, Escrow, Repacks, Liability Management, Insurance Linked Notes Collateralized Loan Obligation (CLO) and Asset-Backed Security/Mortgage-Backed Security (ABS/MBS) transactions.
Your key responsibilities
- Responsible for a portfolio of transactions, acting as the transaction administrator for the respective clients; facilitating the end to end process of a client's debt issuance into the capital markets
- Set up of new transactions into proprietary administration systems for record keeping, document handling and revenue management
- Processing and settlement of deal related transactions, including cash payments, instructed investments and custody securities settlements.
- Monitoring and assisting with deal events, conduct portfolio reconciliation and monitoring of collateral in conjunction with the client
- Dealing directly with clients and internal teams to resolve deal queries
- Assisting team/management with adhoc business tasks as required
Your skills and experience
- A relevant experience in a similar role or in a Corporate Trust, cash management, custody or loan administration function.
- Some knowledge of the following: Payment processing, Issuing & Paying Agency, international or domestic clearing systems, capital markets documentation, Capital Markets operations or debt issuance processes.
- A team player with strong communication skills, a proactive mind-set and a professional attitude to delivery and client-focus
- Numerate and analytical with strong attention to detail
- Able to work in a challenging and rapidly changing business environment
- Able to adapt to complex financial and operational matters
- PC literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Educated to degree level or similar
- Foreign language skills including German, Spanish, Italian, French and Russian would be beneficial
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.