You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Client Engagement Lead
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH816633 May 24, 2022 Competitive
A well established Fund Services provider with a global presence is looking for an client focused, experienced Funds professional to support client related projects on a 12 month contract.
This role comes with a broad remit to organise, control and execute all client-facing activities across numerous regions, including client engagement, client messaging discovery, client scheduling.
- Build up detailed knowledge of strategic tradeto enable informed conversations with client facing community
- Agree engagement schedule with respective client relationship managers
- Be single point of contact for clients for the project
- Participate in client meetings to share information and field questions
- Own each client implementation plan to the point migrated to trade services team
- Take ownership of creating presentation packs for clients
- Drive the new business conversations so there is a heightened awareness of the trade service offering and scalability of the model.
- Continue to work with the trade services team on production issues related to client and proactively get to resolution
- Minimum five years industry experience.
- Client service or client service delivery or relationship management experience.
- Project management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Team Leader | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321556