- JN -092023-1947351
- Sep 18, 2023
Great opportunity to join a government body supervising infrastructure projects. This is a site-based role monitoring progress of infrastructure projects in the Dublin Region
Clerk of Works - Dublin
We have a role for an experienced Clerk of Works in the Dublin region.
Working for a Government body, you will supervise main contractors delivering civil infrastructure projects. The role will involve:
- Attendance on various sites in your region to check quality of works completed.
- Inspect works and manage any necessary corrective actions with the contractor on site.
- Maintain reports on work done and communicate issues to the overall framework Delivery Manager.
- Ensure contractor compliance with necessary all accreditation, and on site H&S Standards.
Ideally, you will be:
- Experienced in the supervision of civil infrastructure projects (roads, rail, utilities, etc)
- Up to speed with all necessary H&S legislation (any qualifications here will be advantageous)
- Able to understand technical CAD drawings and to interpret them on site.
- Capable of communication on site as well as a strong report writer with good attention to detail.
This is a permanent role and it comes with a comprehensive benefits package including a competitive salary, a pension, an expensed vehicle, and health care. Contact Ronan McInerney in Morgan McKinley for more information.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.