- Dublin South
- JN -112023-1951193
- Nov 17, 2023
An urgent requirement for clerical officers to join a large administration team based in Citywest, Dublin for an immediate start
Clerical support for allocation of accommodation to Beneficiaries of Temporary Protection (BOTPs) to those fleeing the war in Ukraine.
Anticipated Start Date: ASAP
This position will involve providing general administration support to the facilities team to ensure the smooth running of the building. Good excel skills, corporate writing skills and experience with internal databases are essential.
Key Responsibilities of Role:
- Allocation of accommodation to BOTPs
- Updating internal database
- Liaising with accommodation providers and others as directed
- Other related duties as directed by the shift supervisor
- Fluent in English and Ukrainian
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Personally responsible and trustworthy
- Desirable Requirements:
- Experience of operational environment
- Experience of online databases
- Strong interpersonal skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.